Auction Company Sees Exponential Growth in Timed-Online Auctions
At Zielsdorf Auction and Real Estate Services located in Benson, MN, its staff of professionals ensure that buyers and sellers have a memorable auction experience. Zielsdorf Auctions provides a wide range of services to insure a trouble-free selling experience.
CHALLENGE: To continue running successful Farmer Dealer, Consigner, Estate, and Sporting Goods auctions during the coronavirus pandemic.
· Practice social distancing while continuing to do business and run auctions.
· A way to keep employees and bidders safe while continuing to provide the best auction service possible.
SOLUTION: Partner with NextLot to host timed-online auctions on its website without the need to cancel or postpone auctions.
· Zielsdorf Auctions converted scheduled live on-site auctions to timed-online sales, giving their bidders and buyers the opportunity to buy and sell equipment needed to run their business operations.
· Timed-Online auctions provided bidders extra time to review the items and bid online in a staggered soft close, generating lucrative auctions with higher prices.
RESULTS: Exponential growth in timed-online sales.
· Nearly $4.5 million has been sold exclusively through timed-online auctions since January 2020.
· To date, Zielsdorf Auctions has run 22 online auctions with an average Bid-On-Rate of 98% with bidder participation spanning across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
CONCLUSION: Zielsdorf Auctions continues to run profitable timed-online auctions directly on their website. NextLot’s white labeled timed-online auction solution has allowed the auction company to continue running safe and effective online auctions while providing the best auction service possible to its clients.